Deeply Rooted Thron Bushes

Hello,
I've come to the group desperate to clear some thorn bushes I have that keep coming back! How would one get rid of the thron bushes? I thought I dug down and got all the roots out...but I think it goes down REALLY deep. Do any experienced gardners know hwo to get rid of it? Thanks!
Radley
You probably need some "thron" killer.
RR wrote:

Please be more specific. Thorn bush is just too vague.

USDA Zone 8
Thron bushes are one thing.
If they were thorn bushes, you'd really have problems!!!!
Their roots go all the way down to Hades!!!
Are they the treacherous Acanthospina fructescens?

RR wrote:

What happens when you hit them with Round Up?
Sorry fore the late response. I think the roots are DEEP. I tried vinegar, it dies then grows back with a vengance. The only thing I can do is take a picture and post it. I have no idea what kind of thorn bush it is. I have not tried roundup because it costs too much here in Germany (Not like the states) I found out from my landlord that they tried to dig it up one weekend. The ythought they got everythig, but the roots system goes to Hades liek someone said. HAH HAH.
Thanks for your responses though. If anyone has an idea how to get it all the way from Hades i'd be a happy man! Thanks again!
RR