daylily help

Hi, I am trying to find a daylily called "Rachel's Hope"...does anyone know where I can find it? I am in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and would like to get one around here, or in Vermont. If you know of a place I can get one by mail, that would be great too.
thanks, Ruth
By typing in Rachel's Hope daylily on google.com I came up with the following:
http://www.tranquil-lake.com/catalog/Color/white.htm http://www.daylilies-hostas.com/dayliliesP-R.html http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/8695 ///
Do a search.

Yes, I was looking for any that were in Canada, or around Vermont. I was unable to find them on the web by doing a google search.
opined:

Yes, I know what you said, you also said if anyone knew a place to get them by mail to list them as well. So, I did.