Daring the lightning

With a single forkful, I got about 15 Solomon's Seal to send to Madgardener down in Tennessee.
Now if the dreaded USDA enforcement detatchments don't intercept the box with rhizomes in it...
Vey know you haf relatives lifink in Amerika! Confess!
--
Reply to me at louis little punctuation mark ohland with the same ISP