Cyclone seed company

Does anyone know if the cyclone seed company is around any more? I did a google search and could not find it. if there is anyone who knows anything about this company I would really apriciate your help. Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5
Chuckie Does anyone know if the cyclone seed company is around an
more? I did a google search and could not find it. if there is anyone who knows anything about this company I woul really apriciate your help. Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5
chuckie did u mean for the cyclone seeder or is there a seed compan with that name? if u mean the cyclone seeder then maybe this link might help u to mayb find what you might be looking for i sure hope so. good luck sockiescat
http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca /$Engineering/obsolete.nsf/0/48F6ECAF0FE0D1948725696C0077D2AF?OpenDocumen
-- sockiescat