Corsican mint

Anyone know where you can get seed for corsican mint. All I've found so far is in the UK

Reply to
James

You can get seeds for it in the UK.

Most nurseries sell plants of Mentha requienii not seeds.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

You didn't indicate where you are located. I bought corsican mint from Meadows Nursery in Fairfax, VA.

jennifer summers

Reply to
NOSPAM2DAYJennifer Summers

Hi Jennifer,

I'm in Fairfax as well, nice to see a neighbor here. Meadows Farms is usually a great place for perennials!

Dave

Reply to
David J Bockman