corn storm dammage

any hope for my strawberry popcorn crop?
http://s984.photobucket.com/user/cheapdave/media/Garden/P8150022.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3
buckwheat wrote:

I don't see much damage. What are those plants in front, they look fine. The few corn plants that are leaning can be straightened by staking.
I have about 150 plants and only 25 or so are still standing most are laying on top of one another.....I don't have 120 stakes laying around
On Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 5:47:34 PM UTC-4, buckwheat wrote:

Use a hoe, stand the plant and pull dirt to the leaning side.