corn storm dammage

any hope for my strawberry popcorn crop?

buckwheat

I don't see much damage. What are those plants in front, they look fine. The few corn plants that are leaning can be straightened by staking.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

I have about 150 plants and only 25 or so are still standing most are laying on top of one another.....I don't have 120 stakes laying around

Reply to
buckwheat

Use a hoe, stand the plant and pull dirt to the leaning side.

Reply to
Steve Peek