computer question 2

Bigots+(anonymity/usenet)=idiotfest

That too. Indian people are among the most kind people I've had the honor to meet.

I will add, the most kind, and most knowledgeable doctors with whom I have had dealings, on behalf of the people I support and myself.
Care Charlie
On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:12:53 -0600, Charlie wrote:

How the heck are you, Charlie? I sincerely hope all is well with you, I find always your posts among the most valuable, (as if I were a competent judge). :-)

I'm doing better, Steve, of course that may be subject to change. ;-)
Glad you find what I post of interest, though value is often in the eye of the beholder, eh? Some would likely disagree with your assessment. I enjoy your sense of humor and look forward to a round 'o nonsense on occasion, eh?
Care, and later Charlie
--
"Life is difficult." -- M. Scott Peck

Don't drive so fast on curves and get an electric clock???

Define ticking for me. Define noise for me. Define "turn over" for me.
See
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4

Read http://searchnetworking.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid7_gci213018,00.h tml
See: http://www.turnover.nl/english/index.html
Real foresters don't clear-cut.
Real foresters implement the Forest Stewardship Councils guidelines. http://www.fscus.org /
Not all dilettantes are created equal.
Wildbilly, a non-committed dilettante
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
Jangchub said:

I was being facetious. =)
--

Eggs

One nice thing about egotists... they don't talk about other people.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/T/tree_planting.html
Improper Mulching - http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html
Improper Pruning http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning
Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry) http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html
Tree Farming and Related Problems http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND /
Troubles in the Rhizosphere http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote in message

:-) You just won a virtual beer. :-)
Sorry I hit the wrong sig. After being told we had to reformat and reinstall, which I was willing to return computer rather than that, we found out that the iexporer.exe file in the firewall settings was corrupt. I removed it and reinstalled it and all is well.
Thanks for your help.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.