Common Jellyspot - is it harmful?

Hi

I seem to have an outbreak of common jellyspot fungus all over my wooden fence panels.

I wanted to know whether this was a problem or not in terms of whether it will damage the fence over time or any other undesirable effects?

Also if it is a problem then how would I get rid of it?

Thank you Danielle

Reply to
dkschofield

Rushing in where I should fear to tread -- I never encountered this fungus, but if it wouldn't damage plantings underneath, how about spray bottle of bleach?

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson