Common Jellyspot - is it harmful?

Hi
I seem to have an outbreak of common jellyspot fungus all over my wooden fence panels.
I wanted to know whether this was a problem or not in terms of whether it will damage the fence over time or any other undesirable effects?
Also if it is a problem then how would I get rid of it?
Thank you Danielle
--
dkschofield

Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 22, 2:18 am, dkschofield

Rushing in where I should fear to tread -- I never encountered this fungus, but if it wouldn't damage plantings underneath, how about spray bottle of bleach?
HB
Add pictures here
✖