Colour transference with African Violets

Hello group,

Is colour transference between African Violets common ?

I have one plant that normally has white flowers. The leaves are very different, small roundish and pale green. I keep it together with the common purple variety.

I have noticed several of the white flowers taking on blue markings. Is this significant or not ?

Thanks,

Michael Singmin

Reply to
Michael Singmin

It's got nothing to do with the proximity of the other plant. Probably a response to changes in the soil's pH & other chemistry.

Reply to
Doug Kanter