Christmas Bloomers

Well, not exactly Christmas, because it rained all day on Christmas, so "Almost Christmas Bloomers".........in Northern California Central Valley:

China Lily Narcissus Pansies/Violas Primroses Camellias Kanjiro, Setsugekka, Pink Perfection, Yuletide Abutilon, unnamed variety Begonias, fibrous, very protected under shrubs Viburnum tinus Japanese aralia, Fatsia Hellebores, in various stages of bud, one is almost ready to bloom

Daffodils are up about 3 inches.

It has not been cold, high 40s F only one cold spell at Thanksgiving down to 25. Lots of rain and gloom, with very little sunshine (about

5 days in Dec. so far)

Happy New Year to all Emilie NorCal

Reply to
mleblanca

See my list at .

Reply to
David E. Ross

Nice list, David. I removed my persicaria, it got to be too much of a thug. So little sun, that the roses have not one bloom. Will be pruning in a couple of weeks or so, so no matter. Lavenders will probably bloom nest month, if we get a little sun. Today is sunny, but only 50, with Very Strong Winds. Emi

Reply to
mleblanca