choisya

how hard can i cut back my large choisya sundance it has some winter damage and is looking bare in the midddle and is getting a bit to big aswell
--
4x4rob

You can cut it back pretty hard :-) IME, choisya takes pruning very well and I have cut mine back significantly, not often because of winter damage but because it simply got too large for its position. If your weather cooperates, do it soon, otherwise wait until after flowering.