chipper

would anyone care to recommend a unit similar to what is pictured at the link below, basic 6hp briggs/tecumseh engine and a small leaf shredder/chipper?
would you have a link to a vendor page?
snapper made one years ago but I could not find any links online to vendors and on the main snapper page of links they do not list any chippers
www.tropicallawnmowers.com/chippersshredders.html
You posted this on Tuesday. What's your agenda?
need recommendation on 6hp Chipper Date: 7 Oct 2003 14:38:22 -0700 From: snipped-for-privacy@mailinator.com (Joe Isuzu) Organization: http://groups.google.com Newsgroups: rec.gardens
would anyone care to recommend a unit similar to what is pictured at the link below, basic 6hp briggs/tecumseh engine and a small leaf shredder/chipper?
would you have a link to a vendor page?
snapper made one years ago but I could not find any links online to vendors and on the main snapper page of links they do not list any chippers
respond to newsgroup as my email is not monitored, thanks
http://www.tropicallawnmowers.com/chippersshredders.html
Joe Isuzu wrote:

--
J. Kolenovsky

J Kolenovsky wrote

Perhaps my english is not succinct or to the point.
I asked a simple question for the purpose of securing a chipper ..looking for J Kolenovsky's reply to the Tuesday message...none found, if you sent one, kindly repost it to the newsgroup again.
What is your agenda in asking for mine?

He had nothing better to do than be a nasty prick. You see, friend, some people are just bullys. Thats what I learned in Kindergarden.
Fito
"kindergarten" from the guy who always got beat up by bullies but could spell quite well.
Fito wrote:

--

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
oh...and never weighed more than 133.
J Kolenovsky wrote:

--

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
Same question in 5 days?
Joe Isuzu wrote:

--

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP

See what I mean? Predictable. Commonly mispelled, I purposely did so to point out the obvious.
Fito