Can you tell me what this plant is ? Picture

Could some one please post back telling me what this plant is. I cut i
off a bush this moring and would really like to know?
Thanks Ia
-- Iain_tk

Invisible.
On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:15:46 +0100, Iain_tk

The picture didn't come through. Try alt.binaries.pictures.gardens