can anyone id these?

I recently started collecting Aeoniums. I had the names for all of the
with descriptions but i cant find this. so any help please?
There all labeled as species I think one of them is urbicum?
[url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/14182644@N04
--
Greerish

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:23:17 +0100, Greerish

Please use a direct link in the future.... nothing with brackets in front.
--

History is a vast early warning system
Norman Cousins

I'm not completely sure I understand the question, but there is a species called Aeonium urbicum (a species name starts with the genus, which will always be "Aeonium" in this case, and continues with a "specific epithet" which here is urbicum).
As for whether that is the photo you labelled as "urbicum", I don't know if there are enough other Aeonium growers here to say. I'd give it a "maybe" just based on googling for other photos of Aeonium urbicum and eyeballing it:
http://www.cactuscenter.com/aeonium3.html http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/55105 /
(plenty more searching for Aeonium urbicum at http://images.google.com/ or pick your favorite).