can anyone id these?

I recently started collecting Aeoniums. I had the names for all of the

with descriptions but i cant find this. so any help please?

There all labeled as species I think one of them is urbicum?

[url]
Greerish

Please use a direct link in the future.... nothing with brackets in front.

Reply to
sf

Please use a direct link in the future.... nothing with brackets in

front. sorry bout that

any better

Reply to
Greerish

species called Aeonium urbicum (a species name starts with the genus, which will always be "Aeonium" in this case, and continues with a "specific epithet" which here is urbicum).

As for whether that is the photo you labelled as "urbicum", I don't know if there are enough other Aeonium growers here to say. I'd give it a "maybe" just based on googling for other photos of Aeonium urbicum and eyeballing it:

more searching for Aeonium urbicum at
or pick your favorite).

Reply to
Jim Kingdon