calla lily question

HI- I am new to the group- and have an amazing garden at the house we bought last year. We have several beds of calla lilies that are thriving- 3 feet tall and beautiful- very lush. They seem to be doing well- then one day they all just start "laying down on the ground". Why does this happen? Anything I can do to prevent it? Last year I simply cut them back as they went down- but they are already starting this year- so I want to see if there is some other solution. thanks, mermeg

Reply to
mermeg

Nicole