Breakfast - Yellow Wax Beans

Just picked the first crop of my favorite bean -- the Yellow Wax.
Bush variety - just LEAPED out of the ground and began bearing instantly and vigorously.
Nuke, covered, w/ a tablespoon of water in the bottom of the dish. Savour with salt&pepper, butter, and a squeeze of lemon from the tree.
"God" is in her heaven -- at least for the moment -- all's right with the world.
Soon...back to reality <sob>
Persephone
On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:55:10 -0700, Persephone wrote:

It really is the simple things that provide our bit of heaven here.
Perhaps the bean time is the reality and the other is just......
Care Charlie

Savor!
Bill
Wiliam Blake
The Garden of Love
I laid me down upon a bank, Where Love lay sleeping; I heard among the rushes dank Weeping, weeping.
Then I went to the heath and the wild, To the thistles and thorns of the waste; And they told me how they were beguiled, Driven out, and compelled to the chaste.
I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen; A Chapel was built in the midst, Where I used to play on the green.
And the gates of this Chapel were shut And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door; So I turned to the Garden of Love That so many sweet flowers bore.
And I saw it was filled with graves, And tombstones where flowers should be; And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds, And binding with briars my joys and desires.
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade