Brass garden hose nozzles and brass on/off switches (and missing o-rings)

Page 2 of 2

I guess that makes you the cracker Christian(?) then.

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
<http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

good)

I guess that makes you the cracker Christian(?) then.
On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:57:34 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Are you allowed to carry them concealed in California?
Is anything effective legal in CA? I doubt it. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:57:34 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Are you allowed to carry them concealed in California?

http://www.sears.com/ray-padula-metal-pistol-hose-nozzle/p-043W028221300001P?prdNo=7&blockNo=7&blockType=G7

I have that or one like it. Trouble is, it wants to go full on. I still prefer brass nozzle. I like where I can open it up and it forms big drips, very low stream power for watering plants.
Greg
... made in U.S.A.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/Garden/page.aspx?p369&cat=2,2280,33160&ap=3
you're welcome :-) John T.
On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 01:36:40 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId 72754&KPID8617&cagpspn=pla&CAWELAID5559371

--- ---