Blue shrimp plants

I am south of New Orleans. Is that zone 9 or 10? I bought some blue shrimp plant seeds. I haven't had a chance to plant them and get them going yet. Is it too late? I am not necessarily concerned about them blooming this year, but just getting established. Should I just hang on to the seeds and wait until next spring? Perry

Reply to
Perry Templeton

I would think you would have pleanty of time to get them up and running. Where did you get your seeds? I bought some off of ebay and NOTHING came up.

chaz

Reply to
chaz

Reply to
Perry Templeton

Whatcom seed company lists them for sale: They can be found at:

the plant listed is: Cerinthe major purpurescens

I have no knowledge of the plant or the company, just remembered running on to it on the web recently.

Reply to
Charles

What in the freak are you calling a "blue shrimp plant"?

Is this it?

you steam them, do they turn red?

Reply to
Cereus-validus

"If you steam them, do they turn red?"

First, you make a roux. Perry I'll look at my pack and see how it is labeled...

Reply to
Perry Templeton

Cerinthe major purpurescens seeds

Reply to