Blue shrimp plants

I am south of New Orleans. Is that zone 9 or 10? I bought some blue shrimp plant seeds. I haven't had a chance to plant them and get them going yet. Is it too late? I am not necessarily concerned about them blooming this year, but just getting established. Should I just hang on to the seeds and wait until next spring? Perry

shrimp
and
I would think you would have pleanty of time to get them up and running. Where did you get your seeds? I bought some off of ebay and NOTHING came up.
chaz
I got mine off Ebay too. As did my helper, his came up. Perry

yet.
up.

Whatcom seed company lists them for sale: They can be found at:
http://seedrack.com /
the plant listed is: Cerinthe major purpurescens
I have no knowledge of the plant or the company, just remembered running on to it on the web recently.
--

- Charles
-

shrimp
and
"If you steam them, do they turn red?"
First, you make a roux. Perry I'll look at my pack and see how it is labeled...

yet.
Cerinthe major purpurescens seeds
Perry

this
seeds
"If you steam them, do they turn red?"
First, you make a roux. Perry
You made my morning!
Leslie in New Orleans zemedelec
I'm in Houma, about 45 minutes southwest of New Orleans. Perry