BLACK RADISH seeds -- who wanted the info?

I can't find the thread anymore but here's a place that sells Black Spanish Round which is described as "crisp and pungent". They sell heritage seeds, too.
Southern Exposure Seed Exchange 540-894-9480 email:
These folks respond to emails very quickly. I asked them for some help with something and got an almost instant response.