Berry plant ID?

There is a thorny bramble in our backyard that is fruiting. I have no clue what it is. The fruit is sort of like blackberries, but the leaves look like no blackberry bush I've ever seen. Anyone know what this is?
Pictures are here
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~rek2w/astrdg.html
Ignore the picture of the puppy.
Robert the Bearded.

I can't help you with the plant, but what a cute puppy!

It's blackberry and your wife has nice legs! :)
Renee

Do you know what variety of blackberry it is with those severely serrated leaves? When I think of blackberries I think of smaller serrations.
And those are my legs, thanks a bunch, cutie. :*
Robert the Bearded.

http://whatcom.wsu.edu/ag/homehort/weed/blackberries.htm