Begonias

Can Wax Begonias be cut back below the leaves, or will they die if cut back this short?
Thanks Paul

They'll likely leaf out again but to be safe I'd start a few new plants by layering the leaves you plan to remove.

I cut mine back in Jan and they're now bushy and full of flowers. I did leave a leaf or two on each one and started a week fertilizer solution as soon as I saw new growth.