Beer and Soap for the lawn

I did use the receipe and it worked as well as it can with the drought we are in. I have three questions.

1)Do you water immediatly after applying the mix? 2)I read to use 1 tsp per gallon on my sprayer (Ortho Sprayer), is that true? 3)Can I use a Miracle Gro 4 N 1 sprayer as well (thinking I could hook it to my sprinkler) Thanks
Reply to
u deserve a bud

Yes it is and my neighbor does it and his grass is GREEN!

Reply to
u deserve a bud

Well I have a *cough* unnamed source that gave me highly guarded classified information regarding formulas that have been kept from the public eye. OK, well maybe not.

Anyways here it is: Do once every 3 weeks in the morning alternating the diet using the following mixtures which are applied with a 20 gal. hose end sprayer (fill the balance of the sprayer with warm water. If you have a different capacity sprayer adjust recipes accordingly.)

Number 1

1 can of beer 1 cup ammonia 1 oz. liquid dish soap 3 tbsp instant tea

Number 2

2 oz. liquid fish fertilizer 2 oz. whiskey 1 tbsp. instant tea 1 oz. liquid dish soap

Number 3

15-30-15 liquid fertilizer 2 oz. liquid dish soap *put in the dish soap first then fill rest of sprayer with the liquid fert.

This is from an older book so I don't know if stuff like liquid fish fertilizer are still around any more. You do not have to water right after applying these as these are applied with a hose end sprayer the water is already mixed in with it. This does not substitute for a regular daily or other normal watering routine that you may use. This is just to feed your grass or garden.

BLueCoBra

-- A computer once beat in a game of chess. But it was no match for me in kick boxing.

Reply to
BLueCoBra

I turn green when I drink beer.

Reply to