Bed layouts & companion plantings

Is there a place on the net where one can get suggested bed layouts for annuals and perennials? At another address I received a catalog that gave wonderful suggestions for companion plantings for different shaped beds, sun exposures and zones. We moved and I lost the name and address of the company.
there is a forum on companion plants at http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/complants /

Try Better Homes and Gardens
www.bhg.com