Atttention Garden Banter Admin

Could a member of Garden Banter please contact their administrator and get the fool posting from 212.219.188.229 booted. He posts as 'teresa green', 'sack of gold', 'sack of steel' and 'enflamed tulip' and is here simply to be disruptive.

If the IP isn't enough the pimples, glazed look and tendency to drool as he sucks his energy drink should be enough to identify him.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

212.219.188.229 belongs to West Nottinghamshire College.

I wonder. Student, staff or janitor with spare time?

Steven

Reply to
Steven Wayne

Sorry GardenBanter users.

Ban all of the accounts and we will leave you in peace.

We are just bored students.

Goodbye.

Reply to
Enflamed Tulip

Really sorry guys we will leave now. No harm intended.

Reply to
Sack Of Steel