Assistance with ID of plant in Southern CA

The flowers are 1 inch long. I found orange and yellow varieties along a path in Southern California. I would really like to plant some but I don't know the name. Here are some pictures:
http://www.statuaryplace.com/images/whatisthis01.JPG
http://www.statuaryplace.com/images/whatisthis02.JPG

Lotus berthelotii
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Lotus berthelotii
Do you have any seeds to trade for? If so I can put together a list of what I have.
Thanks, Victoria