Asclepias subulata

Anyone know a mail order source for the milkweed Asclepias subulata? Seeds or starts. TIA
Try...
http://www.butterflyencounters.com/store/products.php
I have no commercial connection and have not been a customer. I just did a Google search.
nonnymoose wrote:

Raphanus wrote:

Thanks for the link. I lucked out yesterday and found a pod just releasing seeds so was able to collect some wild. Saved a few bucks.

http://www.butterflyencounters.com /
I noticed the variety you are interested in grows in the Southwest. I'm in Georgia and I tried several varieties and hello yellow and a swamp milkweed survived for me.
Regards,
Hal