anyone help me on this?

anyone help me on this one? someone has a large amount of fresh peppers they harvested before the frost. Can't they be dried and strung on good white thread and stored in a dry place and used later? madgardener
-- Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." Chief Seattle
It is better to cut them up and freeze them.
<DIV><STRONG><EM>anyone help me on this one? someone has a large amount of fresh peppers they harvested before the frost. Can't they be dried and strung on good white thread and stored in a dry place and used later?</EM></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><EM>madgardener</EM></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><EM><BR>-- <BR>Humankind has not woven the web of life.<BR>&nbsp;We are but one thread within it. <BR>&nbsp;Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. <BR>&nbsp;All things are bound together.<BR>&nbsp;All things connect."&nbsp;&nbsp; Chief Seattle</EM></STRONG></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
thank you! <g>
-- Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." Chief Seattle
<DIV><STRONG><EM>anyone help me on this one? someone has a large amount of fresh peppers they harvested before the frost. Can't they be dried and strung on good white thread and stored in a dry place and used later?</EM></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><EM>madgardener</EM></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><EM><BR>-- <BR>Humankind has not woven the web of life.<BR>&nbsp;We are but one thread within it. <BR>&nbsp;Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. <BR>&nbsp;All things are bound together.<BR>&nbsp;All things connect."&nbsp;&nbsp; Chief Seattle</EM></STRONG></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
madgardener Wrote:

Hi Madgardener, I'm thinking you mean the hot peppers. Take a look here. http://tinyurl.com/69npr http://tinyurl.com/5s4ba
You might also like this one for saving the seeds. http://tinyurl.com/4vvf9