anyone help me on this?

anyone help me on this one? someone has a large amount of fresh peppers they harvested before the frost. Can't they be dried and strung on good white thread and stored in a dry place and used later? madgardener

Reply to
madgardener

Hi Madgardener, I'm thinking you mean the hot peppers. Take a look here.

might also like this one for saving the seeds.

-- Newt

Reply to
Newt

It is better to cut them up and freeze them.

Reply to
Cereus-validus.

thank you!

Reply to