ANN: Happy Moose Gardening Forum

Happy Moose Gardening Forum http://happymoose.com
I am pleased to announce that I have added a new web based discussion forum to my gardening portal. The forum is focused on Daylilies, Hostas, and Irises. I hope if you have interest in Daylilies, Hostas, or Irises that you will visit the new Happy Moose Gardening Forum. It will also be a great resource to have your questions answered regarding these three plant types as we have many seasoned growers in the forum.
Glorious Gardening!
Bobby Baxter TheGardenSite.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TheGardenSite.com: http://thegardensite.com Daylily.Net: http://daylily.net Happy Moose: http://happymoosegardens.com Garden Discussion Forum: http://happymoose.com
Specializing in designing web sites for plant lovers!
Wow! Isn't it amazing how like-minded people seem to find the same web sites!?
I must agree, this is going to be one of the better places on the web for detailed discussion of daylilies, hosta and iris, which also happen to be three of my favorite plants from the Family Liliaceae ! Bobby, you've done it again! Congrats and kudos!
Hemmaholic
Thanks Hem.
We are about 48 into the new forum and launch party is going great.
Bobby Baxter Happy Moose Gardening Forum http://happymoose.com
The party was so out of control that the neighbors called the police and Hem got arrested for lewd behavior with a Hosta.
Bullwinkle was dirty dancing with a lampshade on his head making moose calls and Rocky was so faced drunk he was stumbling around and pissing in the potted plants.

How phony this posting is, Homoholic, or whatever name you made up.
BTW, none of daylilies, hosta nor iris are plants from the Family Liliaceae, you lying fool!

Actually, the genera Hemerocallis (daylilies) and Hosta, along with about 240 other genera, are members of the Family LILIACEAE.
Iris are in the Iris Family.
Bobby

Not any more, meathead.
You are thirty years out-of-date.
The formerly all inclusive amorphous Liliaceae has been divided up into better defined smaller families.
Hemerocallis is now in the Hemerocallidaceae which now also includes the former Phormiacaeae.
Hosta is now in the Hostaceae, a family allied to the Agavaceae.

The funny thing is that I knew that and realized it after I sent my post. That is what I get for having outdated books laying around. Fortunately no sleep will be lost tonight
Bobby