Air layering: When, what species?

I was thinking about experimenting with air layering some this year. Mostly with Dogwood and Wisteria.
I live in central NC. Does anyone have experience/luck with this with these plants? I understand that this is the time to do it...
Thanks. -Mike
Hi Mike,
Now definately is the time to do it. You want the roots to set in so you can pot it up in late summer/early fall before the cold season. Air layering will work well with most woody plants.
Layne