a mystery solved the hard way

once in a while, in the past, i've had itches from what i thought were stray bits of oil from poison ivy. i couldn't really figure out how it was happening as it was infrequent enough that i could not pin it down to one tool i was using or a piece of clothing (it all got washed anyways) or gloves.

then a few days ago i helped snip some lavender branches and went back to work on what i was doing. a while later i had to go pee, so not thinking too much about it i left the glove on one of my hands (i had to really go, ok :) ), and it brushed against bare skin (very happy to say not _that_ bare skin *whew!* :) ).

later on that day i had the start of an itch and figured it could have been from a spider bite.

then it got worse and spread and ...

several days later, it's just as bad to me as poison ivy or lilac sap or sumac.

so now i know.

perhaps this will help someone else avoid a similar trouble someday.

songbird

Reply to
songbird