A message from GRDNGAL (Pam)

"I miss the newsgroup - tell everyone I said hi. " Pam aka "grdngal"
She still hasn't gotten newsgroup capability since her provider dropped the newsgroup. Her life is hectic and she's passed herself quite a few times at the nursery she's working at and her landscaping job and lifes little brick walls. madgardener
madgardener wrote:

Is she still at Swanson's?

USDA Zone 8

if it's where she worked last year, yes. she had worked at another nursery for 15 years and left. I will ask her. maddie

madgardener wrote:

I think Swanson's was where she worked for 15 yrs.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

madgardener wrote:

Has she tried www.groups.google.com you can read and post to text groups.