1st catalog of 2010

Spring can not be far behind! I received my first plant catalog in yesterday's mail: Territorial Plants.

There are a few new items to look at but mostly the new and improved varities of the old.

;0

Donna in WA

Reply to
Lelandite

"Lelandite" wrote in news:9_IZm.4790$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe14.iad:

Monday brought both a Park's Seed & a Cook's Garden catalog. i don't need much more for seeds this year, since i already bought most of what i wanted from Renee's Garden online. i do need to look at which heirloom apples & pears i can order soon though. lee

Reply to
enigma