19 year olds allotment diary

Page 2 of 2

hi,
also dont get some words :P pomme
sorry for interrupting this convo :PP
just realised this allotment word is a UK thing, but thinking to not just use it exclusively anymore and also to make make a new independant webpage/blog.
can you guys tell me how you found me because my site hasnt been very google friendly so far

Mat: also dont get some words :P pomme ____________________________________________ 'Pom' is the correct spelling. The nickname that Austrlian's use for Brits is Pom or Pommie. It can be used affectionately or as a term of abuse. How you interprete it would depend upon context and it's also situational.
Mat: just realised this allotment word is a UK thing, but thinking to not just use it exclusively anymore and also to make make a new independant webpage/blog. _________________________________________________ It's nat just a UK thing. Taht word and all it means is understood in many parts of the English speaking world, just not in the US.
Mat:can you guys tell me how you found me because my site hasnt been very google friendly so far ________________________________________ ????We found your site because you posted here mentioning it. If you mean what do we think of it, then I found it interesting enough to look at it again. I really liked what you'd done with your chimney stacks.

hi,
also dont get some words :P pomme
sorry for interrupting this convo :PP
just realised this allotment word is a UK thing, but thinking to not just use it exclusively anymore and also to make make a new independant webpage/blog.
can you guys tell me how you found me because my site hasnt been very google friendly so far

hi,
also dont get some words :P pomme
sorry for interrupting this convo :PP
just realised this allotment word is a UK thing, but thinking to not just use it exclusively anymore and also to make make a new independant webpage/blog.
can you guys tell me how you found me because my site hasnt been very google friendly so far(i'm just dont think this has sent correctly)
Travis wrote:

It's a growing plot in a community garden. So the OP has the use of it but does not own it.

Thank you. I think the first time I heard of community gardens were those made in empty lots in the inner city. That was years ago. Where I live now, many people have their own property but there are some community gardens, a lot of them to support food banks and the like.
nancy
On Jul 29, 3:19pm, MatsAllotment03

Why are you not staying up all night to play computer games like a "normal" 19-year-old, instead of doing healthy, aesthetic, positive outdoor work! (Thank heavens for the likes of you!)
HB