yellow onion tips

Hello, Im growing some onions this year and the plants are still young. My problem is the tips of every plant are turning yellow and progressing down the leaves, wich then die. Anyone have any idea what this is caused by? Thanks, Bill in NC

I'm having the same problem here on the Northern CA coast. We have had a few light frosts and that might be the problem. Have you had frosts?
I have the same problem, but I have mine in the house til the weather warms up enough to be planted outside(we have a green/growing room with huge windows). I'm in Klamath county in southern Oregon just so everyone knows