Winter is back

It is snowing again. Looks like 4 or 5 inches already. Everything is coming to a grinding halt, including me.
They are predicting 64°F for tomorrow. Hope it makes it.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills
The Cook wrote:

We've still got some ice/snow/crap on the ground from last weekend's "winter storm event" . But if the weather liars are right , I'll have the motorcycle out again next week ...
--
Snag

On Fri, 7 Mar 2014, Terry Coombs wrote:

Be glad yer not in Chicago. We're expecting snow AGAIN on Saturday...
barbie gee wrote:

Oh believe me , I'm absolutely ecstatic not to live in Chicago . I love it here in the Arkansas backwater of civilization . And not just because of the weather and lake effects . Why they haven't even figured out that guns are *EVVVIIIILLLLLL!* here !
--
Snag
My lettuce-fu sucks . Planted some in starter pods ,