Why have the leaves of my tomato plants rolled up?

A couple of days ago, my cherry plants were perfectly healthy, but today, they are droppy and the leaves have curled up. Is it too dry? too wet? Thanks for any input.

Where are you? It could be just too dang hot like it is here in south Texas!
--
J.C.

Montreal, but it was really hot today and you are correct!
I have them in pots, so I moved them to the shade and added water. They seem to be getting better.