White sky vine??

- Thunbergia grandiflora alba
I am looking for this vine, but it seems it's hard to find.... If anyone has seen one, would they pass along the info. thanks so much! jfrost

I have the blue one, but if you find seeds of the white, please do share them. This is a magnificent thing.
pictures for those who would like to see... http://www.mediterraneangardensociety.com/plants/Thunbergia.grandiflora.cfm order form http://www.alohatropicals.com/TropicalVines.html http://www.kartuz.com/floweringvines.html seeds http://www.seedrack.com/special.html
opined:

I adore the fourth URL you listed! What a great resource for me to use. Thanks for posting them.
If you ever start selling on line, please let us know (I also kill my seedlings having absolutely no sense of time and being a space cadet at time..) . DKat
opined:

Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! jfrost