What is wrong with my Fig tree? (picture linked)

My fig tree looks good overall, but I notice one leaf has an issue.

Fig Tree Picture

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Reply to
Zarlot531

Could possibly be anthracnose. I'd clip the damage leaf and destroy it.

I'd think that if it were leaf scorch, more than the one leaf would have developed it at the same time. (Scorch being the result of physiological problems such as water stress.)

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz