United States fact of the day

In todays America, there are more World of Warcraft players than farmers.
http://www.marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2007/10/united-states-f.html

That's because your not a real man until you've had your first heart attack.
Also reminds me of the Toshiro Mifune trilogy, "Samurai". The farm boys wanted to be samurai, and the samurai . . . wanted to be farmers.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Everyone wants to be someone else, Billy. Until they are.

Maybe at some age but right now I'm happy being me and getting old with the girl I love.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Good for you. Nothing could be better.

Hey, if you got it, flaunt it. I'm in love.

--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights.

This is why hobbies need to stay hobbies.... Spoils it when they become a "job". <g>
I learned that about Jewelry making and Tarot Card reading!
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.