United States fact of the day

In today?s America, there are more World of Warcraft players than farmers.

Steve

That's because your not a real man until you've had your first heart attack.

Also reminds me of the Toshiro Mifune trilogy, "Samurai". The farm boys wanted to be samurai, and the samurai . . . wanted to be farmers.

Reply to
Billy

Everyone wants to be someone else, Billy. Until they are.

Reply to
Steve

Maybe at some age but right now I'm happy being me and getting old with the girl I love.

Reply to
Billy

This is why hobbies need to stay hobbies.... Spoils it when they become a "job".

I learned that about Jewelry making and Tarot Card reading!

Reply to
Omelet

Good for you. Nothing could be better.

Reply to
Aluckyguess

Hey, if you got it, flaunt it. I'm in love.

Reply to
Billy