trellis net square size?

I'm putting up a net trellis to grow cukes, beans, and small melons. I wanted to buy a net with a large square size, but I ended up with a nylon net that has squares about an inch and a half across. Has anyone used a net with such small squares before? How did it work? Downsides?
Thanks,
Tom
Dalen Products ,Knoxvelle Tn.800-747-3256 in package labeled as GARDENEER netting you are looking for.I have had some for five yours or so and when they say lifetime warrenty they mean it. I contacted them that some of it broke and they send me replacement netting. 7" squares size of netting is 5'X30' is what they replaced mine with when I told them that I had 3sections erected togather. Good product. Cukes,beans,cherry tomatoes and jack-be-little pumpkins are what I trellis,Having to use a wheelchair due to spinal injury it is the best way for me and my friends/family all feels the same way to grow on trellis. You do have to train the plants to follow but that is no problem. Good growing to you. Jerome

net