toms going soft on top

Some of my toms are going soft on top on my tom plant what can th

problem be are they baking in this heat we are having at the mo or is there problem with the plant. Any advice please

-- sneaks

Reply to
sneaks

sneaks wrote: "Some of my toms are going soft on top on my tom plant what can the problem be are they baking in this heat we are having at the mo or is there a problem with the plant. Any advice please."

Could be blossom end rot, sun scald, or anthracnose.

BER will correct itself. Sun scald fx fruits not protected be enough foliage. Anthracnose can be controlled with a fungicide.

Reply to
ToweringQs

Anyone with ant tomato problems should have a look at

Click twice on the photograph of the problem.

Reply to
cartej