tomoatoes & blue berries

I am a new gardener. I have two raised beds 4x6. One I planted 3 blueberry bushes in last fall. They survived the winter and are flowering well. i would also like to grow strawberries & tomoatoes. I read not to put Strawberries with tomoatoes but can I put the tomoatoes with blueberries. Where can i find a list of fruit & vegtable compatible plantings? Should I keep everybody separate? What about cukes? Can i add them in somewhere?
thanks
--
gailfg

You mean like <http://www.gardensablaze.com/Companions/CompanionYield.htm ?