Tomatoes in Central Florida

Hello Group:
Sorry, I posted this in the wrong subject of "ANTS". Here goes again.
I am wanting to plant tomatoes in central Florida. Any suggestions on what variety is better at resisting bugs, disease and better with heat tolerance?
Thanks, D

Maybe you can talk to someone at Tomato Growers Supply. They sell tomatoes, peppers, etc. They are located in Fort Myers. www.tomatogrowers.com
--
Susan N.