Tomato leaves curling upwards

I have 6 rows of various tomato plants. All doing absolutely great! All in different stages of growth. Some have tomatoes and some are ripening. One of the tomato plants is acting strange and appears to be in some major distress. I thought that it might be aphids, so I sprayed but it didn't help much. The leaves have all curled up/in and it seems as if it's shrinking inwards. It's hard to explain. I don't see any marks on the leaves, nor any bugs or worms that might be responsible. I have photos if anyone cares to see.
Been a while since I said hi, so hi ;)
-Mariana NJ - Monmouth County

There is lots of information here. http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/tomatoproblemsolver/index.html
They may have the answer.
--
Susan N.

Have you looked under the leaves to see traces of aphids. If they are there, you should see them.
Sherwin D.
Jane Doe wrote:

If there are no bugs, no fertilizer burn or lack of water, you might find that the plant is one of several varieties of tomatoes whose leaves curl, or may have a tendency to curl, naturally. Can you identify the plant variety?
I planted 14 different varieties this year. I've observed curling to various degrees with Anna Russian and Bull's Heart. Can't remember the third type, either Marianna's Peace or Goliath. It's too early and still dark here to go out and look. I also remember last year there was a variety of yellow tomato that curled but I don't have my 2006 journal nearby.
Variety - Mr.Stripy
There were some aphids but not enough to cause such a reaction.
Thank you for the link to the tomato problems, but I couldn't find anything similar to my problem.
-Mariana
Get a good all purpose fungicide and follow the directions on the package, also add 1/2 asprin per gal. to the mixture. Spray the plant after the sun is down and do it once a week. Problem solved.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley
Thank you

================================= Thank you very much for your reply. Would Physan 20 work?
-M

Nevermind, I can not. I just read the label.
Can you recommend any that I can purchase at either Lowes or HomeDepot?
Thank you again, Mariana

whats your day time & night time temperature like. Sometimes my tomatos will curl when the day & night temperatures vary fairly substantially. It isn't a spray issue, it is a temperature issue.
rob
Today the daytime temp are around 80F, they're expecting a drop in to the high 50's at night. Nothing different for this time of the year.
Interestingly, I have other tomato plants that are Mr.Stripy, and they're not curling! It has flowers on it but they're all are kind of squished by the curling leaves.
-M

I am not sure what they carry. Do you have a good greenhouse close? They could help you pick the correct thing. Be sure and try the 1/2 aspirin per gal. of water once a week. you will be amazed.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley
I just came across a very interesting article on the topic.
http://www.gardenline.usask.ca/pests/tomato.html
-M