Tomato blossoms are falling off the plant!

All the tomato blossoms are either falling off the plant, or are shriveling up and dying on my plant? What is this?! how can i stop it?! Its really scaring me.

As was posted just yesterday under "No tomatoes", google for "Blossom drop", and find out what conditions are causing the problem in your area.
Penelope
Your tomatoes may need calcium. Ground limestone or crushed eggshell
may help. I had the same problem 2 years ago but then so did everyon else in the area and I think it was just a very bad tomato year. I am now using compost around my plants and my compost has lots of eg shells in it.
BenGman Wrote:

-- Maryc
With the eggshell thing, do I just put it in the soil?

You can crush them up real good and stir them up in the soil some.
I make shure now that I have a lot of eggshells in my compost pile an plant my tomatoes with the compost.
Ottawa Wrote:

-- Maryc