Tired New Member

I have finished putting up my greenhouse about a week ago but due to the tipical British weather I have not been able to do much since. I know I am late in planting out my tomato plants but tomorrow I will. Today I have been mixing up my potting compost and putting it the containers.
I am going to put tomatoe's and cucumber, can I put some peppers in among them?
--
Great Time Out

Great Time Out wrote:

yes, they are all warm season plants