The season is starting

Today I set out 144 seeds in the greenhouse. Now I have to remember to keep them watered and make sure the greenhouse door gets open and shut when necessary. May take a few days to get in the habit.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills
On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 12:31:13 PM UTC-5, The Cook wrote:

The seedlings (peppers and tomatoes) I started in early January inside are now in the greenhouse here. they are just starting their second set of leaves. I had some lettuce in an Aero Garden that I put outside yesterday too. I started a second tray of Broccoli and Peas and some misc flowers inside yesterday too. Can't Wait !!! MJ
The Cook wrote:

:)
songbird