Tech Tools: Recordkeeping for small farmers

<http://www.rodaleinstitute.org/20110125_tech-tools-recordkeeping-for-sma ll-farmers>
or
http://thurly.net/0tpf
"Tech Tools: Recordkeeping for small farmers
Diversified vegetablefarms can have more than 90 different varieties of crops in often complex rotations and successions. Keeping track of it all in an organized fashion is a task that has required taking the time to build your own spreadsheets. A new tech tool coming this winter will save you the time and promises to help you easily keep track of all the pieces of your farm businessat one online site--for free. "
Not being a small farmer and a lousy record keeper who essentiality makes mental notes of what to grow I thought perhaps someone may find this useful. Seems it is not out yet but soon. My main garden concern this year is tree removal minimal but I need light.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now /