Some Walking Onions

followed me home today from an estimate <handyman business> ... now I need to find a good place , they're perennials according to the info I got from the web . Fresh green onions year round if I do this right plus small onions for salads and soups . I might put them in a big pot or tub , outside of course . Or I might put them in my wife's rose beds , as an edible ornamental ground cover .
--
Snag
Learning keeps