Seeds, can I plant now in South California, or it has to be done in the spring?

Seeds, can I plant now in South California, or it has to be done in the spring?

Now... Beans Squash Cucumber Tomato (early vairieties < 60 days to maturity)
Mid-August... Beans Lettuce Broccoli Cabbage Cauliflower
Early September... Radish Spinach